For the visa processing documentation is considered a vital part. Your visa will depend on all the documents you have submitted to them. So making all the documents you need to be sincere and always remember don’t make false documents. This may lead to your visa rejection. So always remember to make genuine documents and also know the purpose of making those documents.
1. Academic documents
- 10th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- 12th Grade Transcripts & Certificate
- Bachelor’s Transcripts & Certificates
- Master’s Transcripts & Degree (if available)
- Other Diplomas/Certificates (if available)
All these documents need to get either notarized or verified from the related board, MOE and MOFA consequently as per the requirement mentioned in the checklist.
2. Valid Passport
Passport is another essence thing to apply in any country as study. You must have valid passport with you having more than 2 plank pages and 2 years of validity.
3. English Language Certificate/ MOI
If any kind of English language certificate like IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, SAT, PTE etc is required for the admission then you need to submit the documents having at least minimum requirements. But it is not required, a Recommendation letter stating medium of instruction should be submitted.
4. Work Experience Documents:
If you have education gap then need to submit following documents:
- Joining Letter
- Latest Salary Slip
- Employment Certificates from all Previous Employers
5. Recommendation or Reference Letters
You need to issue any 2 recommendation letters stating your behavior from the previous college or university if it is needed in the admission or visa process. This will add plus point in your character.
6. No Objection Certificate (NOC)
It is a letter issued by the Ministry of Education stating that there is no objection from the government side to let the applicant study abroad. It only provides this letter after verifying the institution and student educational background. Without NOC it is not possible to transfer tuition fee and for making NOC you need to visit The Ministry of Health, Science and Education, Kesharmahal, Kathmandu. You need to be there with
- Original and one set of all your academic documents
- Offer letter and invoice given by the university where you have received admission
- Rs. 2000 cash
- NOC form
7. Statement of Purpose (SOP)/Motivation Letter:
A statement of purpose is a brief and focused essay about one’s career, goals, identified means to achieve them and accomplishments so far towards those goals. It is a required document when applying for admission to most professional programs in almost all country. In SOP you need to mention all the details like your personal and family information, about your education background, course details and not only that you need to write why you are choosing the specific country and course for your goal. It plays a vital role in attainment of a visa.
Resume or CV is a document which provides all your details at one glance. Here all you need to update all your personal details along with experience and skills in a point basis form.
9. Sponsorship Letter
As you are moving as a student your family needs to accept that they are ready to sponsor you in future for your study. This letter is by your guardian stating they will bear all your expenses incurred during your study.
10. Documents From Local Government (Ward/VDC/Municipality)
- Relationship documents
It is a document which verifies that the sponsors are from your family member.
- Property Valuation
This document states that you have your sponsor’s property here so you will return back to the country after completion of study.
- Tax Clearance Certificate
This document proves that your family is a genuine and liable citizen who pays tax to the government regularly.
- Proof of All Income Source
This statement shows the annual income of all sponsors of the applicant. This proves that there is a proper income source which can bear there as well as applicant’s expenses.
- Birth Certificate
11. Documents Issued From The Applied Institution
- Offer letter
- Invitation letter
- Letter of accommodation
12. Financial Documents:
- Bank Statement of last 3-6 months
- Bank balance certificate
- Sanction Letter of Education Loan (if any)
13. Other Documents
- Police Report
- CA Report
- Visa forms
- MRP Photos (35*45 mm border-less photo with white background)
- Swift Copy
- Travel Medical Insurance (if required)