Nursing is a profession within the health sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. Nurses may be differentiated from other care providers by their approach to patient care, training and scope of practice.
- It helps in increasing technological skills.
- It helps to provide knowledge on excellent patient-centered care.
- Nursing leaders prepared to assume leadership roles in healthcare systems.
- Promotion of client self-reliance and self-determination by actively involving the client as a partner in all aspects of care.
- Use of nursing theories helps to define and organize practice and the nursing process to comprehensively assess, diagnose, plan, implement, evaluate, and document client care.
- It helps in collaboration with other members of the health care team and partnering with diverse sectors of the community.
|Duration||3 -4 years||1.5-2 years|
|Examination Type||Semester wise or Year wise||Semester wise or Year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 qualified in Science background or Diploma in Certificate Level||Bachelor from related course|
|Recruiting Sectors||Air Ambulance Services, Community and School Health Education Units, Emergency Helplines, General Practices, Health Promotion, Holiday Companies, Leisure Cruise Ships, Nursing Agencies, Occupational Health, Overseas Aid and Development, Prisons, Private Healthcare Organization, Research, Teaching and Education, Residential Nursing Homes, Schools and Universities, Specialist Units and Hospices, The Armed Forces, Voluntary Organization.|
|Top Job Profile||Adult Nurse|