Hungary is a landlocked country in Central Europe. Its capital, Budapest and is bisected by the Danube River. With about 10 million inhabitants, Hungary is a medium-sized member state of the European Union. The official language is Hungarian.
Nowadays most of the students prefer to study in Hungary. The reason behind this are explained over here.
1. High Quality Education
As the main aim of going abroad is study we need to know that whether the degree provided by the universities of the country is internationally accepted or not. In context of Hungary the degree provided by the universities is worldwide accepted European degree that also in wide range of courses.
2. Foreign Students in Hungary
As in low cost you can get the European degree, internationals students has highly interested in gaining education in Hungary. This increases the exchange in language, culture and tradition.
3. Work While Studying
Though you are going for the study purpose, student can work 20 hrs per week during the semester time and 40 hrs per week during the vacation. And he can easily afford monthly expenditure. He/she can easily cover all the expansion like house rent, food, clothing, personal hygiene, transport etc with the earning of part time job.
4. Comparative tuition fee
Universities of Hungary offer several courses of study and the tuition fee of those program starts from 4000 Euro to 9000 Euro per year. Studying in Hungary is cheaper as compared to other European countries like Germany, France, and UK due to low and affordable tuition fees.
5. An individual with minimum academic percentage in higher secondary or three year diploma student can apply, there isn’t such percentage bar or any kind of demand of excellence academic qualification.
6. A person from weak economic background can easily apply because the tuition fees of the universities are affordable as compared to other European countries, you can get qualitative degree in less investment.
7. IELTS or any kind of English language test is not needed to apply in Poland. If you have knowledge of English i.e. if you can read and write English you can easily apply.
8. While applying documents in Embassy, we not only apply for visa but also for Temporary Residence Card. Granting a visa to you refers granting a TRC. When you reach in Hungary, you will get TRC card within 1-2 weeks.
9. The visa success ratio of the Hungary is very high because not the Embassy in India but the Immigration in Hungary will issue visa and TRC for you.