Tourism and Hospitality Management is the study of the hospitality industry. It is one of the fastest growing industries in the world today. Owing to its presence in diverse sectors, a degree in tourism and hospitality management presents a wide range of choices for students, in terms of the sector they want to work in. Study of this subject is beneficial due to following reason.
- It makes students to analyze the investment trends and hospitality development patterns of international hospitality firms.
- It helps in identifying emerging overseas markets for tourism and hospitality development.
- It makes students to understand the socio-economic impact of developing tourism industry in developing countries.
- It makes possible to understand functions of tourism and hospitality industry including human resource management, financial management, marketing and technology applications.
- To identify potential career opportunities of our students through internship programs and on education training.
|Duration||3 -4 years||1.5-2 years|
|Examination Type||Semester wise or Year wise||Semester wise or Year wise|
|Eligibility||10+2 qualified from a good school||Bachelor from related course|
|Recruiting Sectors||Hotels, events, travel and tourism, luxury services, food services|
|Top Job Profiles||Travel Agent, Hotel Manager, Spa Manager, Tour Operator, Event & Conference Organizer, Tour Guide, Executive Chef, Pr Manager, Leisure Activity Co-Coordinator|